Friday, May 22, 2015

TWCC and TCC

My goodness, we're behind on sharing adventures!

Well, Tidewater Comicon (TWCC) was last weekend, and we had a great time. Although I didn't get a lot of photos with Poe, because I was too busy having my own photos taken (ah, the life of a cosplayer). I did get a couple, though.



Outside the convention center

Helping me get ready by preparing my quiver
(I was Sera from Dragon Age: Inquisition)

The admission wristband fits! Albeit a little unconventionally...

Veterans' Memorial outside the convention center
Then on Wednesday, we had a big college-wide library training day at the Portsmouth campus of our school (TCC). I started off working at that campus, but I haven't been back in about two years, and they have a new statue of Fred Beazley (who, among other things, donated the land that campus was built on) so we visited that.

Poe can't... quite... reach... the hat...

...so he gave up and posed on the base.


No comments:

Post a Comment