Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Room Service



Poe and I are staying in a VERY nice hotel in Portland. We got a complimentary upgrade to a junior executive suite, which I thought was nice. Since I felt so sick on the plane (I used to be a champion flier, but for the past decade, every time I get on a plane it just gets worse and worse, I don't know why) we are staying in and relaxing tonight... which of course means room service!

Coming from the east coast to the west coast, it feels like it's quite late, but actually it's not even the end of the work day here! So after we eat and get settled, we might still have time to explore the neighborhood a little!

Also, I heard a story that will make for the perfect souvenir if I can find a shop selling them... oh the suspense!

No comments:

Post a Comment