Friday, August 21, 2015

iPoe

This is the last day of the last week of intersession for us, so we've had non-stop faculty development, meetings, trainings, etc. to prepare us for the beginning of the fall semester on Monday. One of the biggest deals - from my perspective - this week was the mock class I taught in our new iPad-based classroom to show the librarians how it will work and what it will be like to be a student in there. Poe was a big help in preparing:


Here we are testing one of the apps I'm using as a class activity. (Since it seems to baffle/worry everyone at work, don't mind the glove on my hand... it's an old color guard glove that I'm wearing to keep my hand from touching the screen when I try to write with the stylus. Very effective, but apparently very similar to something I might wear if I sprained/broke something in my hand.)


No comments:

Post a Comment